HIPAA Blog

[ Thursday, May 12, 2011 ]

 

Is Social Media an Effective Marketing Tool for Healthcare? So asks HealthLeaders. I think the answer to that specific question is, "probably not," but I don't think that's really the right question. I'd ask if social media is an essential marketing tool for healthcare. I think it is, since I think social media is a required element of any healthcare entity's marketing strategy, and perhaps any business entity's marketing strategy. Even if it's just a defensive position of watching what's being said about you on social media sites, or tracking your own staff and employees, you can't ignore social media. Whatever you include in your marketing bag of tricks, you've got to address social media. That makes it essential, if not actually effective for marketing purposes.

Jeff [3:05 PM]

Comments: Post a Comment
http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=3380636 Blogger: HIPAA Blog - Edit your Template