HIPAA Blog

[ Friday, May 04, 2007 ]

 

12 Laws all Bloggers Should Know: I got an email from Rich McIver (no relation to this guy), who authored this post on laws Bloggers ought to be aware of. Interesting stuff, if you're a blogger. For full disclosure, none of this worries me, but you should know that (i) I only have ever had one paying advertiser, here, and (ii) I have reiterated and will do so again, that I ain't your lawyer (unless you've signed an engagement letter with Jackson Walker that has my name on the bottom) and this ain't legal advice to you here. It's just general information for your entertainment.

Not that we're clear on that, . . . .

Jeff [3:24 PM]

Comments: Post a Comment
http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=3380636 Blogger: HIPAA Blog - Edit your Template