[ Wednesday, January 22, 2014 ]
Jeff [10:21 AM]
: If you're looking for HIPAA training and the like, I've got a handful of webinars and in-person educational presentations coming up (all times Central):
- Today (1/22/14), noon - 1:00: Texas Medical Association webinar: HIPAA Training for the Medical Office Staff; info here.
- January 29, 2014, noon - 1:30: Lorman Education Services webinar: Medical Records Update for Paralegals: Releases, Retention, and Confidentiality Requirements; info here.
- February 13, 2014, Dallas, Tx, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (HIPAA presentation 2:55 - 4:30): Lorman Education Services live seminar: Medical Records Law in Texas; info here.
- February 19, 2014, noon - 1:00: Texas Medical Association webinar: Complying with HIPAA Security; info here
- February 25, 2014, Ft. Worth, Tx, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (HIPAA presentation 2:55 - 4:30): Lorman Education Services live seminar: Medical Records Law; info here.
- April 1, 2014, Houston, Tx, 8:30 am - 4 pm (HIPAA presentation 2:00 - 4:00): PESI Continuing Education Seminars live seminar: Texas Mental Health and the Law 2014; info here.
Feel free to email me, comment on the blog, or message me on Twitter (@JeffDrummond) with questions.
Blogger: HIPAA Blog - Edit your Template